Member of Young Arbitrators of Arbitration Center of Iran Chamber (ACIC), 2017-present.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Public International Law, Foreign Investment Law, Arbitration, Social Security Insurance, Art law.
Member of ICC YAF (Iran), 2018-present.
- Writing dissertation on international arbitration in foreign investment (The Role of Arbitration Tribunals in Transnational Corporation Human Rights Obligation, Case Study Urbaser v. Argentina Counter Claim, ICSID case 2016).
- Lecturer at the meeting of international documents review entitle “A Reviewing on the Zero Draft Legally Binding Instrument on Human Rights and Transnational Business Activities” organized by The Iranian Association for The Study of the United Nations, Tehran, Iran, 2018.
- Participated and Certificated in the 58th international round of the Philip C. Jessup moot court competition, Washington DC, USA, 2017.
- Acquiring the Best Team Award in Commercial Arbitration Moot Court in Tehran, Iran, 2018.
- Certificated in the first simulation of international court of justice by united nation information Centre (UNIC), Tehran, Iran, 2017.
- Participated and Certificated in the first workgroup simulation of international court of justice by united nation information Centre (UNIC), Tehran, Iran, 2017.
Master of Human Rights Law (LL.M.), Allameh Tabatabai university, Tehran, Iran, 2018.
- Bachelor of Law (B. A.), Azad University, Mazandaran, Iran, 2015.
Studied 3 semesters (B. A.) in Chemistry Department, Guilan University,
- Rasht, Iran, 2010.
- Persian (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Turkish (Basic)