- Legal Counsel, Investment Commission of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (ICCIMA) and Tehran Chamber of Commerce Investment Center, Jan 2017 to Present.
- Legal Counsel, POURATEB Group pharmaceutical and healthcare Group (Tehran), Dec 2016 to Present.
- Member of the Arbitration Commission of Iran Central Bar, July 2016 to Present.
- Senior Counsel, CMS – Pars (Tehran), Apr.-Sep. 2016.
- Senior Associate, SANGLAJ International Consultants (Tehran), 2010-2013 & 2015-2016.
- Member of the Panel of the Arbitrators, Arbitration Centre of I r a n Chamber (ACIC), 2013 to Present.
- Senior Legal Counsel, Pars Oil and Gas Company (POGC), 2012to2016 (March)–October 2016- Present.
- Senior Legal Counsel, National Iranian Oil Refining & Distribution Company (NIORDC, NIOC’s affiliate), 2010–2011.
- Legal Counsel, Tehran Regional Arbitration Centre (TRAC), 2009-2010.
- Experience in Arbitration: Served as counsel, arbitrator, co-arbitrator and presiding arbitrator in over 30 national and international arbitrations, in particular before ICC, DIAC, ACIC, and Ad hoc Arbitrations), 1992 to Present.
- Legal Advisor, Bureau for International Legal Services (BILS, Tehran), 1991-1998.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Dispute Settlement, Foreign Investment.
Visiting professor, Master and Ph.D. programs (Tehran universities), 2009 – Present.
- Ph.D., University of Paris XI, France
- D.E.A. Droit Privé, University of Rennes I, France.
- B. A. Judicial Law, University of Tehran.
– Farsi (Native)
– English (Fluent)
– French (Fluent)